A First Place’s dedicated and caring staff provide co-occurring behavioral health services in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
A First Place is involved in our local chapter of Family, Youth & System Partner Round Table (FYSPRT) and we utilize Peer Support Specialists for both youth and adults.
Our staff also partners with Youth Sound, (WSU Organization) and hosts their local chapter “Cowlitz Visionary Youth” and facilitates activities at our agency to encourage youth empowerment. Every Friday, 4PM- 5PM.
- Co-Occurring Treatment
- Mental Health Assessments
- Mental Health Treatment
- Individualized Programs
- Substance Use Disorder Assessments
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- DUI & Dept. of Licensing Assessments
- Oregon Level Programs
- Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Deferred Prosecution
- Alcohol & Drug Information School
- Adult and Youth (13-18) Services
School Based Services for Youth
- Youth Partner who provides peer support to youth.
- Certified Peer Counselor for Washington State.
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder professional.
- Goal-oriented treatment team for youth in recovery.
- Evidence and Strength-Based programs to assist youth and family, and school partners.
- Create partnership by working closely with system partners to achieve goals.
- Early intervention for youth in schools/systems.
Call us today for more information. Most insurance plans accepted.